Full-Stack Ruby On Rails/Vue.js Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - Ruby - Kharkiv - 713 views
Do you daydream of building beautiful and intuitive user interfaces? Are you passionate about building scalable web applications? Are you keen to get your hands dirty with challenging problems? Then a niche job as a Front End Engineer awaits you at Vilmate. We are seeking experienced front-end engineer to work on our web app and admin interfaces. This is an exciting role which involves working with cutting-edge technologies, real-time data, visualization, and interaction with streaming audio/video.
Here you will get to work with experienced and talented engineers and will have a unique and enviable opportunity of working on challenging technical and product problems spanning across various software engineering domains like automated speech recognition, textual search, web applications, caching, indexing, continuous integration, and deployment.
As a RoR full-stack engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced and agile environment and will get the opportunity to work directly with C-Level executives and other senior members to shape company's products and vision. You will work in an environment where we value, expect and reward peer to peer collaboration and you will be positioned to make a significant impact on customers.
- You will work on creating a unique product for a cutting-edge technology that augments humans with AI; a big part of the product experience is focused on data and speech visualization.
- You will work closely with product managers and other engineers to design compelling user experiences, solve challenging technical problems, and build secure web systems that scale out.
- You will get to make architecture and design decisions for a new set of products that you will help build from scratch.
- BSc degree in computer science, information science, HCI, or a related quantitative field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of TCP, HTTP, REST and related web technologies and security principles.
- Expert with Ruby on Rails framework and database management systems.
Knowledge developing and debugging in Ruby/Rails, NodeJS, Rust, Go, or a similar programming language; in addition to solid experience with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- MS or PhD degree in computer science or a related field.
The main engagement model we offer is a Dedicated Development Team. Our software developers are fully controlled by our clients. This model allows our clients to gain the significant benefits of a remote team while maintaining the same level of oversight as an on premise team.
Along with our reputation as a highly desirable employer, our ample access to one of the world’s brightest IT talent pools allows us to source various top-notch IT experts promptly and whenever required.
Our company's technology stack includes AngularJS, ReactJS, Python Django, PHP, .Net, NodeJS, native iOS, Android and more.