#HILDevelopment #SystemEngineer #Sweden
HIL Development-System Engineer-7 months-2550-3400 USD (net)- Gothenburg, Sweden
We are looking for a System Engineer to work with HIL development at our customers company ( Automotive industry ) shaping tomorrows virtual methods for transmission systems. You will be joining an expanding team with an agile environment with cross functional teams within Powertrain engineering. We believe that you have an analytic mindset with the aim to find solutions. Your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Implementing and adapting test object in the HIL systems.
- Work with HIL activities in cooperation with a cross functional team.
- Development and implementation of testing methods. Conduct tests and write test cases.
- Conduct problem solving investigation when required.
- Close cooperation with the software development team and the agile way of working.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical, SW Engineering or equivalent which emphasis in vehicle and driveline.
- Experience in CAPL, Python, C or similar programming language.
- Experience in CAN communication and Control units in vehicle electrical system.
- Experience within CAE and HIL system.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Drivers license B
Place of Assignment
Please, send your CV marked HIL Development-System Engineer, Sweden in the subject via e-mail: [email protected]