PHP Symfony Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - PHP - Kharkiv - 718 views
We are looking to hire Middle PHP Developer with additional experience in Symfony. Basic Front-end skills would be appreciated.
About the project:
Our client is a well-established Swedish company which has been on the fintech scene for almost 20 years now. The company provides research powered investment banking, specialized in Life Science and Technology sectors. It helps innovative Nordic companies establish their presence on the investment market based on sophisticated analytical algorithms. The product is the company’s Web platform.
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP back-end development in a production environment;
- Good knowledge of Symfony or similar PHP framework;
- Basic familiarity with AWS;
- Proven ability to work with MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Ability to work in a distributed, international team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken to communicate via e-mail and within the team);
- Strong communication skill;
- Basic understanding of a Microservice Architecture design pattern;
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- International working environment and conditions in a well-established fintech company;
- Efficient introduction and continuous training within a supportive and proactive team;
- Short business trips to Stockholm, Sweden.
- Developing efficient back-end in PHP for the Web platform;
- Working close with Swedish development team in a total of 15 people;
- Considering opinion of product owner, shareholders, and clients in architectural decisions;
- Producing high quality, maintainable and scalable software;
- Ensuring quality through development standards and QA procedures: OOP, TDD, BDD, Unit Testing;
- Participating in Scrum sessions and agile meetups conducted in English.
The main engagement model we offer is a Dedicated Development Team. Our software developers are fully controlled by our clients. This model allows our clients to gain the significant benefits of a remote team while maintaining the same level of oversight as an on premise team.
Along with our reputation as a highly desirable employer, our ample access to one of the world’s brightest IT talent pools allows us to source various top-notch IT experts promptly and whenever required.
Our company's technology stack includes AngularJS, ReactJS, Python Django, PHP, .Net, NodeJS, native iOS, Android and more.