React.js Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - Front End - Kyiv - 716 views
We're looking for a skilled frontend developer with a particular expertise in ReactJS.
Our client is a Sweden-based tech company. The product is a marketplace for medical training and e-learning for healthcare personnel. In under 12 months, the company has become the industry leader in providing a platform for reducing administration, increasing the quality of training and achieve greater transparency. The service has already acquired more than 250 partnerships among district healthcare units and hospitals as well as attract the top tier of pharmaceutical and medtech companies in Sweden.
- Write easy to read and efficient JS code,
- Produce high-quality frontend in a ReactJS framework,
- Perform maintenance and enhancements on the existing frontend,
- Collaborate and work closely with other technical leads and domain experts in Sweden,
- Capable of leading and contributing to technical discussions in English (written and oral).
- Solid knowledge and experience with ReactJS,
- Understanding of frontend best practices,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Familiarity with Python and its frameworks.
- Competitive salary and benefits,
- International working environment and conditions in a well-established Swedish company,
- Efficient introduction and continuous training within a supportive and proactive team,
- Feasible working trips to Stockholm, Sweden.
The main engagement model we offer is a Dedicated Development Team. Our software developers are fully controlled by our clients. This model allows our clients to gain the significant benefits of a remote team while maintaining the same level of oversight as an on premise team.
Along with our reputation as a highly desirable employer, our ample access to one of the world’s brightest IT talent pools allows us to source various top-notch IT experts promptly and whenever required.
Our company's technology stack includes AngularJS, ReactJS, Python Django, PHP, .Net, NodeJS, native iOS, Android and more.