Relocation to #Sweden #Android #Senior_Android_Developer
Senior Android Developer, 2800-3750 USD (net), Gothenburg, Sweden
Senior Android Developer
- Do you understand what dependency injection and loose coupling are and why they are important? - Do you want to take part in defining and implementing the next generation digital automotive experience?
- Do you want to participate in forming the most attractive workplace in the Gothenburg software arena?
As an HMI developer you will be bringing all the new and exciting technologies to the user. Through a state of the art Android UI you will provide the user with things like connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for bleeding edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg. We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
- You call yourself an Android developer and you have created applications or libraries for Android professionally.
- You do not only have professional software development experience, but you also have side-projects that might not be in your CV.
- Experience with testing in Android, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Experience with RxJava2, Dagger2 and/or Clean Architecture.
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
- You like working in an international and intercultural context.
We also like:
- Experience in OpenGL, and 3D concepts.
- Linux hacker skills.
- Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.
- Any quirks and skills that could benefit our work and makes you stand out in a crowd.
Good to have; all of them are not required
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
- Ability to travel to China quarterly, if needed.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English. Swedish and/or Mandarin helpful but not required.
Place of Assignment
6 months with possible extension
Please, send your CV marked Senior Android Developer, Sweden in the subject via e-mail: [email protected]