Testdeveloper C#, embedded - 6+Months
The Test design development engineer will be focused on Developing new Applications and Platforms for Production Test Equipment and additionally supporting existing Test Equipment in use for customer Product Manufacture. This equipment is installed at both internal manufacturing sites and third party CEM manufacturing sites and is essential to ensure that Customer products are delivered on time and to the required Quality. Working as part of a Global team, the Engineer will also be responsible for Design for Test with the Product Design Authority, for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
The Engineer will be expected to fulfil the following role:
- Develop Test Plans from Performance Requirements for a wide range of products from digital systems to Safety-Critical RF transmission units
- Specify, develop and commission key test equipment at Worldwide External and Internal Manufacturing sites
- Support existing test applications used in production to minimise production downtime
- Provide Design for Test feedback during the product development phase.
- Develop supporting documentation, including Test Instructions and system Manuals.
- Evolve and improve Test Hardware Platforms, Software Frameworks and Development Processes in a growing function
- Good working knowledge of C#/.net or C++ languages
- Ability to develop requirements specifications for and fault find electrical and electronic hardware
Good to have; all of them are not required
- Experience in Production Test Equipment Development disciplines including software version control, RF Test, Development tools such as Labwindows/CVI, Measurement Studio, product development cycles or mechanical design would be an advantage
Place of Assignment
ASAP - 6+Months
Please, send your CV marked Testdeveloper C#, Sweden in the subject via e-mail: