UX designer, 2700-3800 USD netto, Stockholm, Sweden Full-time Job10 months ago - UX/UI Designer - Kyiv - 1182 views
#Relocation to #Sweden #UX_designer #UX
UX designer, 2700-3800 USD netto, Stockholm, Sweden
As a UX-designer you will focus on improving and securing the optimal user experience across all Baltics digital touchpoints and work closely with the local teams and the rest of the online operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead UI/UX projects within a multi-disciplinary team that develops engaging, customer-centric websites and mobile applications
• Work with Conversion specialists, Product Owners, Project Managers, and Software Developers to ensure integration of user design principles and concepts throughout the product development process
• Help product teams keep users’ needs and perspective central to the product development process
• Work closely with product teams to identify research topics. Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes. Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
• Synthesize research results into personas, user scenarios, actionable recommendations, sketches, wireframe and web prototypes
• Present designs and ensure user needs and project goals are addressed
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of user experience design principles
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and local markets informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Knowledge of structured content best practices, responsive Web design, and mobile–first design principles
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both strategic and tactical levels
- Experience from designing studies that address both user behavior and attitudes and conducting research using a wide variety of qualitative methods quantitative methods
- Experience from assisting in the process of conducting A/B tests to test out which design option best satisfies user needs
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interaction Design or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- International work experience, preferably you have worked and lived in several other countries in a customer facing role
- Fluent in English
Place of Assignment
Please, send your CV marked UX designer, Sweden in the subject via e-mail:
IT Recruitment and Relocation to Sweden, Czech Republic, Germany