#Relocation to #Sweden #Windows_system_admin #Windows
Windows system admin, 2700-3800 USD net, Stockholm, Sweden
Responsibility: Application management on an architectural level on our sites.
Driving operational requirements towards development and product management organizations.
Takes initiatives to process and solution improvements.
Verifying releases on an operational level such as instability and maintainability.
Preparation of releases before live deployment.
Handling of incoming incidents, change requests, problems and in-depth root cause analyses.
Documentation from an application operations perspective. knowledge base articles, operation manuals, deployment instructions, root cause analyses, incident and problem notes.
- Strong experience in Windows and application management.
- Network, Security, project work, solutions development.
- In-depth architectural knowledge strongly focused on monitoring and operation of applications.
- Good practice methodologies and tools for configuration and automation.
- A good understanding of database operations and architecture.
- Higher technical school or college or same equivalent education or experience.
- Ability to keep targets in scope, finishing targets and tasks as aligned and requested.
- Keeps focussing on target according to business priorities.
- Innovative and solution-oriented, used to coping with complexity
- Accurate and accountable.
- The ability to share knowledge and experience
- Social Competence, both in communication and team building.
Place of Assignment
ASAP to 2018-12-31 (with the possibility for further extensions)
Please, send your CV marked Windows system admin, Sweden in the subject via e-mail: